Krystol Diggs, the award winning published author & writer for multiple news & magazine outlets, has captured the attention of readers around the world with her thrilling & captivating stories of love, loss, and life.
Krystol, of The Krystol Meth(od) has written numerous books & screenplays, including “Through Her Eyes”, her first book published in 2008, and “If It Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It”, a screenplay that won 2nd place in the Buffalo Niagara Film Festival Screenwriting Competition in 2014
You can find Krystol in 2015 getting her Ph.D in Educational Psychology at Walden University, highlighting as a Reporter for CNN iReport and releasing another published book titled “Trapped”. More to come in 2015!
The Krystol Meth(od) Blog
My First Research Class
For my Research Design and Methods class, I have 3 books to read. Mind you, I’m already working full-time as an account manager. But, what I like about that about is I get an hour for lunch so I can always study or do homework on my lunch break. I have already read the first chapter in one book and I LOVED it!! Learning about qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods designs is so interesting to me. Well, at least it is in this book. I’m not going to lie some books are DRY and BORING as ever. But this one is keeping my attention. I don’t know if it’s because I’m really excited about the class or what. I also have my residency to go to on Dec. 26 -30th so I’m really excited for that. Continue Reading…
Read More of the Krystol Metho(od) Blog
- BOOK TAG: The Secret Life A Book Blogger - Happy Monday, Readers! I was tagged by What’s She Reading to do this tag. This is my first time doing a tag so I’m excited! Let’s get started! How long have you been a blogger? Let’s see, I started a blog on blogger.com in 2008 when I wrote my first book Through Her Eyes. At… More BOOK TAG: The Secret Life A Book Blogger
- Book Review:: Until You Are Mine by Samantha Hayes - Message: I was able to review this book in the paperback thanks to Blogging For Books! Synopsis:Claudia Morgan-Brown finally has it all. Pregnant with a much-wanted first baby of her own, she has a happily established family of two small step-sons and a loving husband with a great career. But she is also committed to… More Book Review:: Until You Are Mine by Samantha Hayes
- What Up Peeps? - Originally posted on Dream Big, Dream Often:
***Please reblog this post if you add your link. This helps keep the Meet n Greet growing, which means you get more exposure! If no reblogs then the thing dies! So share as I have so generously shared! So far the Meet n Greet post has been viewed…
- Meet n Greet - Originally posted on Dream Big, Dream Often:
Ok so here are the rules: Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post. Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone! So don’t be selfish, hit the reblog button. Edit your reblog post and add tags (i.e.…
- De-Cluttering and Getting Organized - Good morning, readers! Happy Saturday!! I hope you had a great week. As for me, my week seemed a little long. Working this job with this schedule it kind of drains me a little. But, anyway, enough of that! I was up for most of the night last night just thinking about my life and… More De-Cluttering and Getting Organized