Krystol Diggs, the award winning published author & writer for multiple news & magazine outlets, has captured the attention of readers around the world with her thrilling & captivating stories of love, loss, and life.
Krystol, of The Krystol Meth(od) has written numerous books & screenplays, including “Through Her Eyes”, her first book published in 2008, and “If It Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It”, a screenplay that won 2nd place in the Buffalo Niagara Film Festival Screenwriting Competition in 2014
You can find Krystol in 2015 getting her Ph.D in Psychology at Walden University, highlighting as a Reporter for CNN iReport and releasing another published book titled “Trapped”. More to come in 2015!
The Krystol Meth(od) Blog
My First Research Class
For my Research Design and Methods class, I have 3 books to read. Mind you, I’m already working full-time as an account manager. But, what I like about that about is I get an hour for lunch so I can always study or do homework on my lunch break. I have already read the first chapter in one book and I LOVED it!! Learning about qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods designs is so interesting to me. Well, at least it is in this book. I’m not going to lie some books are DRY and BORING as ever. But this one is keeping my attention. I don’t know if it’s because I’m really excited about the class or what. I also have my residency to go to on Dec. 26 -30th so I’m really excited for that. Continue Reading…
Read More of the Krystol Metho(od) Blog
- It’s Been Forever - Happy Sunday, guys! I hope that everyone has a good week. My week has been so overwhelming in a good way. Remember when I said I was looking for another job? Well, I really was. I was even going to job interviews and everything, until I got a promotion. It was so unexpected. I will […]
- Being Flexible - Happy Sunday! Hey readers! I hope that this new year has been good to you so far. I have been on a thinking journey lately. It’s funny, my mind always wonders about my life and where I am headed. So far, I am in a good place, but I am looking for a new job. […]
- Act Like A Success, Think Like A Success Book Review - In his phenomenal #1 New York Times bestseller Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Steve Harvey told women what it takes to succeed in love. Now, he tells everyone how to succeed in life, giving you the keys to fulfill your purpose. Countless books on success tell you what you need to get […]
- I’m Married To My Writing, But I’m Having an Affair With Life - Hey Readers! I hope you all had a great work week. For me, I’m kind of feeling a little conflicted. See, ever since I learned that I was a writer, it was something I could not live without. In some ways, I still can’t. In some way, I write everyday. Whether it’s a tweet, Facebook […]
- Dusting Off The Shelf Reading Challenge - Hey readers! I must be nuts for trying to take on a reading challenge, while working full-time and being a phd student. I know, I know. Krystol has not bumped her head, but I think this will be good for me. What is the challenge you ask? Emily from Books & Cleverness has turned the […]