Krystol Diggs, the award winning published author & writer for multiple news & magazine outlets, has captured the attention of readers around the world with her thrilling & captivating stories of love, loss, and life.
Krystol, of The Krystol Meth(od) has written numerous books & screenplays, including “Through Her Eyes”, her first book published in 2008, and “If It Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It”, a screenplay that won 2nd place in the Buffalo Niagara Film Festival Screenwriting Competition in 2014
You can find Krystol in 2015 getting her Ph.D in Psychology at Walden University, highlighting as a Reporter for CNN iReport and releasing another published book titled “Trapped”. More to come in 2015!
The Krystol Meth(od) Blog
My First Research Class
For my Research Design and Methods class, I have 3 books to read. Mind you, I’m already working full-time as an account manager. But, what I like about that about is I get an hour for lunch so I can always study or do homework on my lunch break. I have already read the first chapter in one book and I LOVED it!! Learning about qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods designs is so interesting to me. Well, at least it is in this book. I’m not going to lie some books are DRY and BORING as ever. But this one is keeping my attention. I don’t know if it’s because I’m really excited about the class or what. I also have my residency to go to on Dec. 26 -30th so I’m really excited for that. Continue Reading…
Read More of the Krystol Metho(od) Blog
- Get 2 Free Meals from Blue Apron on me!!! No lie! - Hey Readers! Blue Apron has given my readers two FREE meals to be sent to your home. What is Blue Apron? Blue Apron is food service where they send you meals for you to cook for you and your family. Great meals like, steak and potatoes, pasta dishes, seafood dishes and more. You cook it […]
- Being An Author and Leaving Reviews - Originally posted on Twintype Books LLC:
Approximately a week ago, one of my favorite authors answered a reader’s question on Goodreads regarding why she’d deleted all of her many (spot-on and often hysterical but always honest) reviews. She replied and confirmed that she would no longer be writing reviews as it has led to stalking,…
- Can a person really be consistent in life with their life? - Hey readers! I come to you on this saturday evening, with a cup of lemonade and a lot on my mind. I know wine would be better, but eh, I’m not in a wine mood. Just lying in my happy place ( my bed) just thinking about life. I tell ya, leaving a person alone […]
- Scholarly writing vs. real life - Hey readers! Happy Sunday! Before I started writing creatively, I was writing research papers, articles, etc in school. Don’t get me wrong, it was all worth it as I climbed up the educational ladder, but it dawned on me, how does knowing what kind of study to chose have to do with real life? I […]
- Book Review: Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Biography - I have always been a fan of Neil Patrick since he played in Dougie Houser. When I saw that he had his own biography, I just had to get it. Took me a while to read, but I really enjoyed and admire how he got started in the business. I can imagine that being a […]