Krystol Diggs, the award winning published author & writer for multiple news & magazine outlets, has captured the attention of readers around the world with her thrilling & captivating stories of love, loss, and life.
Krystol, of The Krystol Meth(od) has written numerous books & screenplays, including “Through Her Eyes”, her first book published in 2008, and “If It Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It”, a screenplay that won 2nd place in the Buffalo Niagara Film Festival Screenwriting Competition in 2014
You can find Krystol in 2015 getting her Ph.D in Psychology at Walden University, highlighting as a Reporter for CNN iReport and releasing another published book titled “Trapped”. More to come in 2015!
The Krystol Meth(od) Blog
My First Research Class
For my Research Design and Methods class, I have 3 books to read. Mind you, I’m already working full-time as an account manager. But, what I like about that about is I get an hour for lunch so I can always study or do homework on my lunch break. I have already read the first chapter in one book and I LOVED it!! Learning about qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods designs is so interesting to me. Well, at least it is in this book. I’m not going to lie some books are DRY and BORING as ever. But this one is keeping my attention. I don’t know if it’s because I’m really excited about the class or what. I also have my residency to go to on Dec. 26 -30th so I’m really excited for that. Continue Reading…
Read More of the Krystol Metho(od) Blog
- Goals: Set them, achieve them. get er done! - When we are young and in school, we are taught about goals. Remember when you teacher asked, ” What do you want to be in your grow up?” Of course, you do! I was always the one who wanted to be SO many things like a nurse, lawyer, account, and a chemist. But, as I […]
- Two Classes…Ahhh!!!! - Graduates students!!! I’m feeling overwhelmed with anxiety. Don’t get me wrong, i’m excited too, but this is my first time taking two classes for school. Any advice? My classes are Social Psychology and Qualitative Reasoning and Analysis research class! Okay, shoot me now? Just me reading over that last sentence is throwing me for a […]
- Library Love! #ArmchairBea - I remember when I was about 11 or 12, I joined a book club. You remember when you were able to order books and have them come to your house. Well, around that time, I was really into the Baby Sitters Club series. I mean, it was the BEST thing to come to the YA […]
- Hello Readers and Bloggers! #Armchairbea - Hello new readers and bloggers! I’m excited to be apart of this great blogging event. This is my first year participating so I don’t know what to expect. But, I have heard great things. A little about me, my name is Krystol and I have been writing for a long time. I really realized that […]
- Obtaining a Job, to one day having the dream job - Hey readers! I know it’s been a couple of weeks, but I am here. I was talking to one of my new co-workers and we were discussing our dreams. Of course, i had a million of them that I wanted to accomplish. As we were talking it dawned on me that we both started to […]